- Catalog Essay For May Contain Explicit Imagery, Curated by Tucker Neel, CB1 Gallery, July 27 – September 7, 2014
- Press Release for May Contain Explicit Imagery, Curated by Tucker Neel, CB1 Gallery, July 27 – September 7, 2014
- “Kiki Seror at CB1 Gallery,” ARTPULSE Magazine. Vol. 4 No. 16. Summer 2013.
- Catalog Essay “So, What Have You Been Up To?” catalog essay for Flash Forward at The Campbell Hall Gallery, Los Angeles, CA. 2012
- Catalog Essay For Martin Durazo in LAAFL: Here and Now, in conjunction with 2012 COLA Individual Artists Fellowship, Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery, Los Angeles, CA. 2012
- Catalog Essay Plata o Plomo II, Rio Hondo College Art Gallery, Whittier, CA. 2012
- “Tapping The Third Realm at The Ben Maltz Gallery,”The Senses And Society Journal, Bloomsbury Publishing, Volume 9, Number 1, March 2014.
- “Che Mondo at The Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery, “ARTPULSE Magazine. Vol. 4. No. 15. Spring 2013.
- “Alexis Smith at Honor Fraser” ARTPULSE Magazine. Vol. 4 No. 16. Summer 2013.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE National Museum of American History, Artillery Magazine, July 2014
- ART LIES Magazine
- Artillery Magazine
- Ben Maltz Gallery
- Center For The Arts, Eagle Rock
- David Salow Gallery
- Fallen Fruit
- G Fine ARt
- Journal of Aesthetics and Protest
- Kim Light Gallery
- Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions
- Los Angeles County Museum of ARt
- Machine Project
- MOCA LA
- Museum of Jurassic Technology
- Outpost For Contemporary Art
- Santa Monica Museum of ARt
- seeline gallery
- Sidestreet Projects
- Solway Jones Gallery
- The Getty Museum
- Try Harder Blog
- Tucker Neel's Website